We ask that all Visitors respect the Rules of Golf and normal golfing etiquette. Please will Society organisers make sure that their group are aware of the following:
- The use of mobile phones is not permitted on the course or in the Clubhouse unless there is an emergency.
- Play is from YELLOW tees only for men, RED tees for ladies.
- All divots should be replaced, pitch marks repaired, bunkers raked and rakes left IN bunkers please.
- Trolleys and buggies should be kept to paths where possible, please do not take trolleys inside the white lines in front of the greens.
- When driving buggies, please avoid the fringes and greens and drive outside the greenside bunkers.
- There may be temporary course instructions in force (eg winter wheels, paths or tees closed) please respect them.
- Practice is only permitted on the practice ground, chipping and putting green.
- The Clubhouse is open daily from 7.30am, breakfast is available by prior arrangement.
- Clubhouse closing times vary, please check.
- Priority MUST be given to Greens Staff working on the course.
- Insurance – all players are covered for 3rd party risk, personal insurance is not covered.
- Normal golf attire must be worn.
- Men - collared shirts tucked in, tailored shorts, short sports socks only.
- No denims, cargo pants or football/rugby tops please.
- Ladies – no sun tops, leggings or denims please, tailored shorts.
- Smart causal dress for the Clubhouse, smart jeans may be worn at the weekend.
- No golf shoes in the lounge bar and restaurant areas please, golf shoes may be worn in the 19th Spike Bar, access from the course only.
- Soft spikes are NOT recommended from November to March for safety reasons.