Welcome to our on-line tee booking service for visitors to the Dyke. You can book a tee time up to two weeks in advance by paying a £10 deposit per person, with an email to confirm your reservation. Any balance outstanding is payable in the Pro Shop before playing. If you prefer, please call the Pro Shop 01273 857260 to discuss when you’d like to play.
Buggies, electric and pull trolleys are available to hire, please call the Pro Shop to book on 01273 857260.BOOK A TEE TIME
Dyke Golf Club - On Line Tee Booking Terms & Conditions
- A deposit is required, payable by debit/credit card.
- The balance of the green fee is payable in the Pro Shop prior to play.
- In the unlikely event the Pro Shop is closed, please call in after 9 holes or pay at the Bar on completion.
- You can cancel your booking on the web site by entering your unique reference number - 1 week prior to play there will be no charge.
- The deposit will be forfeited for cancellations at less than one week’s notice.
- If you fail to cancel your booking and do not play, the deposit will be forfeited.
- If the course is closed, the deposit will be refunded.
- The reservation is transferable - in the event you can’t play it can be transferred to a family member or friend.
- Normal golf attire must be worn – collared shirts tucked in, tailored shorts, short sports socks only, no denims, cargo pants or football/rugby tops please.
- For safety reasons, metal spikes should be worn in winter (November-March).